Welcome to TOODELOO!
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the TOODELOO website (the “Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read them carefully before using the Site.
- Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site.
- Use at Your Own Risk
You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Site is at your own risk. TOODELOO does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information on the Site. You are solely responsible for any decisions or actions you take based on the information found on the Site.
- Information Collection
- User Conduct
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You further agree not to:
- Use the Site in any way that could disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any material on the Site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by TOODELOO, may harm TOODELOO or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Limitation of Liability
TOODELOO and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and partners will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from your use of the Site or any third-party sites linked to the Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold TOODELOO and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and partners harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Site.
- Modifications to the Site and Terms
TOODELOO reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or terminate the Site or these Terms at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for any changes. Your continued use of the Site after any modifications to the Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms or the use of the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in New Zealand.
By using the TOODELOO website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.